11.20.2008


Pictures: accessorize.co.uk, kyssjohanna.se

Thought it was time to show some pretty stuff to rest your eyes on before falling to sleep. The vintage looking beaded bag is from Accessorize (or should I say Eccessoprice?) $60 is a bit juicy for this tiny thing? How wonderful it may be, it's not worth it. I am telling myself. The necklace is from Arena CPH which is my favourite brand when it comes to jewellery. I've been eyeing this little thing for quite a while... Happens to cost twice as much as the bag, and be even tinier.

Oh please, Santa?

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

tjoheej! (tomten far gärna komma förbi mig med lite bling bling!)
ska vi säga att vi ses.... fredag "efter skolan", haha jag vet inte riktigt vilken tid det är.. men jag är fri i stort sett hela dagen/kvällen!