11.17.2008

lrd
Dresses: Miu Miu & Acne

This years is soon coming to its end, and what better way to spend it than the same way it started? Obsessing over a Little red dress! This time the tag doesn't read Miu Miu, but instead the amazing Swedish brand Acne... And as suitable for the current day of financial crisis, the price on the back of it is not nearly as heavy. Although I guess few of us still have more than $900 to spend on a dress. Well, it's still free to dream! Let us hope that the recession doesn't take that away. I myself own a very pocket friendly little red dress from H&M. I think it is my absolute favourite dress...

red

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Vilken söt klänning! Den har jag aldrig sett i butik faktiskt.. var det längesen du köpte den?
Puss!

Jasmin sa...

Köpte den nån nång i våras, tyvärr... Men visst är den söt! Puss!