11.25.2008

Taylor Tomasi


Pictures: jakandjil.com

The street style-photographers has really made fashion week almost as much about the people attending, as the fashion shows themselves. Especially when it comes to predicting trends and getting inspiration. It's also safe to say that the fashion journalists are the new style icons. While people are haussing the classic cool of Carine Riotfeld (Vogue Paris) or new fierce finds like Kate Lanphear (ELLE US) - my favourite is definetly Taylor Tomasi (Teen Vogue). I love her combinations, and the fact that she is clearly doesn't hesitate to use her favourite items over and over again (studded boots, anyone? The most beautiful Miu Miu batik bag in the whole world? I understand why she loves them) and how she uses colours with absolute perfection! These outfits, I admit, were all a bit black... But I've got a whole bunch of pictures of this beautiful redhead gathered in my inspiration-file so, if you haven't already, you will eventually get to see exactly what I mean.

1 kommentar:

Annchen sa...

Barcelona-tips för ökad spänning i tillvaron: Gå fram till vakterna på Razmatazzzz (eller vad det nu heter) och säg att du är Blümchen. De kommer då förmodligen att 1. Kasta ut dig 2. Låta dig gå in gratis. Hur har du det annars? Jag kan inte engelska (bara tyska, höhö)