11.25.2008

Nasty Monday

Nasty Monday

Nasty Monday

Nasty Monday

Nasty Monday

Nasty Monday

Yesterday night was "un poco friiki" to say the least. I met up with a gang of fantastic girls, including fellow blogger Olivia who's visiting friends here in Barca. The first all-Swedish gathering I've been to here, so far. A bit odd, but I still loved it! Then we headed to Nasty Monday, where apparently the rest of the Swedes were hanging out. Good crowd, though. There were also some sick Clockwork Orange go go-dancers, giant baloons, confetti - you name it. Oh yeah, and the boys from Franz Ferdinand were chillin on the dance floor. Celebrity-stalker as I am, I went up to the singer and we exchanged a few words. A very nice man he was, indeed.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

så nu har du sett madmax himself :) hoppas du har det bra

Anonym sa...

freakin' awesome dude!