11.13.2008

november

MONTHLY OBSESSIONS.

  • Like everyone else in the whole world right now, I am looking for that perfect sequined jacket. This one happens to be vintage Chanel and ridiculously high prized on eBay. Lovehate eBay. Some lucky (rich) bastard always wins.

  • Come fall I am also searching for a white (or slightly off-coloured) dress for the first time in my life. Lace from Topshop would more than do it.

  • The antracite Balenciaga is the only bag on my mind.

  • THE BIGGEST OBSESSION EVER = CHLOÉ STUDDED ANKLE BOOTS. I SEE MYSELF GROWING OLD WITH YOU. I MUST HAVE YOU. CHLOÉ, OH CHLOÉ WHEREFORE ART THOU $30056404952 OF NON-RECIPROCAL LOVE?

  • And as for you, Manolo Blahnik girls best friend black beautiful bling satin pumps, I'd never thought I'd actually fall for someone like you. I must admit you aren't really my type. But could I just place you on my shoe shelf and have you for myself, I would never be untrue. I promise.

  • Last but not least Canon EOS 450D. Mine at last. That's who I'm sleeping next to tonight and I hope the rest of you are REALLY jealous.



  • Ok. Scaring myself. Will stop now.

    2 kommentarer:

    Anonym sa...

    Jag har köpt spetsklänningen från Topshop! Den är ännu finare i verkligheten, riktigt snyggt off-white och inte lika rosa-aktig som på bilden. Rekommenderas verkligen :)

    Jasmin sa...

    Åh! är avis!