10.14.2008

My Goodbye Party

IMG_5385
Before I left home I had a couple of my friends over for some Sangria and farewells. Can't believe it's almost been a month!

IMG_5393
Erik scored some fashion-points with his Marc Jacobs scarf, haha! And even more when he gave me a speech. Sweet sweet Erik, I miss you!

IMG_5426
We moved on to Babel where Fibes, Oh Fibes! we're playing.

1
The last of the gang. Now none of us are left in Malmö; Erika has left for Warwick, Matilda is surfing in Costa Rica and Maria is living la vida in Lund. Weird!

IMG_5451
Adam Tensta was next to perform. Sweet.

IMG_5441
At the other dancefloor Kitty was playing records.

IMG_5472
And I found Leo, who had recieved beautiful flowers...

IMG_5474
... PLUS there was Anna and Oskar whom I hadn't met for an eternity!

Love, love, love. Miss you loads.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Miss you to! har en underbar idé jag ska förankra hos dig när du kommer hem!

Jasmin sa...

.... vet jag redan? annars väntar jag med spänning!