10.08.2008

Favourite show ever

Caught up on my So you think you can dance (season 4) since I hadn't watched the last episodes. And omfg Joshua did SO deserve to win! SYTYCD is an extremely well produced series as I've stated so many times before, and this season has just stood out completely! It has had it all; personality, professionality and the best friggin choreographies ever! Since Katee and Joshua were my number one couple this season, it's not strange that almost all of my favourite routines were theirs... WATCH!

Hip Hop (No Air - Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown)


Bollywood (Dhoom Tasna - Om Shanti om)

Watch Bollywood videos and dance lessons at DanceJam.com


Contemporary (Hometown Glory - Adele)


Lyrical (Slow dancing in a burning room - John Mayer)


These are my absolute favs, and you NEED to watch them all cause they are so fucking fantastic! Your will feel that your life wasnt complete until you saw these dances! And if you have already seen them, I guess I won't have to talk you in to watching them one more time...

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Cursing in English when it's not your first language is never a good idea. It makes you sound like an idiot.

Jasmin sa...

åh nej! här satt jag och trodde jag var cool :(