10.10.2008

La Dulce Vida

IMG_6103

IMG_6111

IMG_6003

1. Drinking chocolate in Barcelona is apparently one of a kind. It's like liquid/melted chocolate, very rich and "can only be found in two other places; Madrid, Rome and some place else..." (Guy who tipped us off apparently had a hard time getting his figures straight.) We went to Sampaka to have what Frommer's referred to as "the Christian Dior of chocolates" and we weren't dissappointed.

2. Since many Swedish bloggers seem to share an almost unhealthy love for Maccarons, I decided that I should give the pretty little things a try. I found them pretty... boring. But maybe I shouldn't talk until I've had the real deal?

3. My very first Dunkin' Donuts. Don't worry, they weren't all mine. I was very satisfied, we might have got a new obsession on our hands with the original glazed one...

Inga kommentarer: