10.04.2008

Barcelona buys

IMG_5804
For how long have I wanted a fringe suede vest? I don't even know but it feels like forever... This one is real suede, wasn't expensive, and found in what could be just any other chain budget store called Stradivarius.

IMG_5808
Needed a cardigan desperately since I'd overestimated the weather slightly when packing... This one is from Zara, and it is purrfect! It is absolutely wool-fre, which can be a challenge to find nowadays... I am completely allergic to wool, I even sneeze when wool is in the same room as I. Sad but true.

IMG_5815

FINALLY... I am having a romantic relationship with my new boots! They're my substitute boyfriend(s). So it is established that you CAN actually buy love. At Zara. And how'd you like my leopard pyjamapants?

2 kommentarer:

www.jansdotter.net/blogg.asp sa...

Damn, älskar din väst. Har letat för en fringe suede-jacka i evigheter, svårt att finna dock. En sådan + en barbour country/hunting-wax jacka ... och ja... sedan vore allt perfekt!

Jasmin sa...

Åh, ja. Det låter fint det. :)