12.05.2008

december

MONTHLY OBSESSIONS.

  • I want a big, plaid proper, thick fabric flannel shirt. It has to ooze of manliness. Like this one from Carhartt/eBay I would wear it with tights and moccasins* and feel like I'm walking around in slippers and a pyjama. So tired of unconfortable clothes right now.

  • For an uninspired fashion-self, the jumpsuit is key. Could definetly need some assistance right now. Found this one at Topshop.

  • Until I saw this leather jacket at Topshop.com I had no idea that I couldn't live without a GREY leather jacket with FRINGES(!!!) Now unfortunately I do, and I don't quite know how to solve this...

  • A bit obsessed with beaded clutches at the moment. This Topshop (yet again) one appears close to p e r f e c t... Wait, did it say "oversized"? OK, OMG.

  • Rings. Big rings. Every finger. Why don't I own any?



*Yes, my hatred towards moccasins is actually fading slowly. I find that I am in the mood for moccasins and tights or skinnies. Moccasins and dresses are however still an issue for me... But one should never say never in fashion - this shoulderpad lover should know.

Inga kommentarer: